Would you like to unlock the potential of SAP Business One?
You have SAP Business One, but are you using the powerful information it contains to drive and manage your business?
Sadly, in a lot of cases the answer is no. SAP Business One streamlines your operations but many companies stop there when so much more is possible.
To address this barrier, Ochiba are pleased to announce a new range of training courses to help you gain the confidence to get the most from your system.
Based at the Ochiba office, this new training programme is aimed at employees who wish to gain a more indepth knowledge of specific areas.
Confirmed course for 2017 include:
Crystal Reports | 8th June | 10am-3pm
- When to use crystal reports
- Understand database structure & mapping data sources
- Build & develop a simple report
- The use of grouping & parameters
- Tips & tricks
SQL & Query Generator | 15th June | 10am-3pm
- Understand database structure
- Develop queries from basic to intermediate level
- Mapping report requirements to query writing
- How to use queries for alerts and reports
System Administration & Authorisations| 15th August | 10am-3pm
- Review all administration options with in SAP Business One
- Review all customisation options available in SAP Business One
- Learn handy hints and tips to get more out of SAP Business One
Stock & Logistics | 22nd November | 10am-3pm
- Working with Bin Locations
- Stock Transactions including receipting, issuing and transferring
- Stock Counting and Posting
- Pick and Pack
Finance & Banking | 13th December | 10am-3pm
- GL Account Determination and the impact on automatic postings
- Standard, recurring and template journals
- The structure of the General Ledger and explanation of the GL codes
- Working with Cost Centres
- Creating payments manually and automatically
Existing Ochiba customers are able to attend for the special discounted price of £185 per person. The standard cost is £300 per person for none customers who wish to attend. Lunch will be provided.
Additional courses will be added to the programme throughout 2017. Please contact us if you would like further information regarding training on: