- Reduction of design time by up to 25%. In Engineer to Order environments, it is likely that 25% of the time is spent ensuring the ERP system is up to date, and rarely is
- Improved BOM accuracy is important for both Production and Purchasing by eliminating errors that are costly both in terms of materials and time
- Improved component and product version control providing clarity for the shop floor
- Bi-Directional automatic synchronisation of data to PDM databases means the elimination of component duplication
- Used in conjunction with Engineer to Order CAD Integration allows make to order production without the need to create new items for each custom variation
Ochiba OPTIONS Engineer to Order
We’ve created the Ochiba OPTIONS Engineer to Order SAP Business One add-on especially for precision engineering companies.
If you produce components to meet customer needs or specifications this module will make your life much easier. Usually, ERP systems like SAP Business One need part codes to make them work. However, our Engineer to Order module is different.
You’ll be able to create quotes without generating new item codes or Bill of Materials (BOMs) for parts so you can quickly create quotes from a single screen. Plus, estimates for existing parts and BOMs can be used and modified, or brand new details can be entered.