Would you like to unlock the potential of SAP Business One?
You have SAP Business One, but are you using the information it contains to drive and manage your business?
Sadly, in a lot of cases the answer is no. SAP Business One streamlines your company but many stop there when so much more is possible.
Ochiba can help you unlock the full potential of your system through a range of training courses.
Based at the Ochiba office, the programme will help employees gain a more indepth knowledge of specific areas.
Confirmed courses include:
Stock & Logistics | 27th February 2019 | 10am-3pm
- Working with Bin Locations
- Stock Transactions including receipting, issuing and transferring
- Stock Counting and Posting
- Pick and Pack
Finance & Banking | 20th March 2019 | 10am-3pm
- GL Account Determination and the impact on automatic postings
- Standard, recurring and template journals
- The structure of the General Ledger and explanation of the GL codes
- Working with Cost Centres
- Creating payments manually and automatically
Crystal Reports | 8th May 2019 | 10am-3pm
- When to use crystal reports
- Understand database structure & mapping data sources
- Build & develop a simple report
- The use of grouping & parameters
- Tips & tricks
SQL & Query Generator | 17th July 2019 | 10am-3pm
- Understand database structure
- Develop queries from basic to intermediate level
- Mapping report requirements to query writing
- How to use queries for alerts and reports
Data Transfer Workbench | 25th September 2019 | 10am-3pm
- Use Data Transfer Workbench to transfer data efficiently into your system
- Import customer data from other systems
- Update item pricing
- Tips and tricks of other uses of DTW
System Administration & Authorisations | 11th December 2019 | 10am-3pm
- Review all administration options with in SAP Business One
- Review all customisation options available in SAP Business One
- Learn handy hints and tips to get more out of SAP Business One
Existing Ochiba customers are able to attend for the special discounted price of £185 per person. The standard cost is £300 per person for none customers who wish to attend. Lunch will be provided.
Additional courses will be added to the programme throughout the year. Please contact us if you would like further information regarding training on: